Book now for our 2015 “Cherry Blossom” Japan Tour focusing on Architecture, Art, Design and Culture. Visit Japan during the beautiful Cherry Blossom season.
The 2015 Cherry Blossom Tour starts in Tokyo on 9 April and finishes on 18 April visiting Tokyo and Kyoto. We are also offering a tour extension visiting Kanazawa and Takayama. You will need to arrive in Tokyo on 8th April.
If you are interested in Japanese Architecture, Art, Design and Japanese Culture, then join for what will be a truly memorable Japanese experience. Enjoy interesting architecture, great art, Japanese gardens, delicious food and an exotic culture.
If you have ever wanted to visit Japan, then now is the time to book.
The tour cost is $4,500AUD* Twin Share and includes accommodation, ground transport, 7 day JR Rail Pass, venue entries, (*exclusions apply)
Tour dates are 9 April – 18 April 2015. You will need to arrive in Tokyo on 8 April.
Don’t miss out. BOOK NOW!
The tour will spend 6 nights in Tokyo and 4 nights in Kyoto.
• See some great contemporary architecture including works or Toyo Ito, SANAA, Tadao Ando;
• See some DOCOMOMO and Modern Architectural classics;
• Visit the National Museum of Western Art by Le Corbusier;
• Visit historic and traditional Japanese houses and buildings;
• See great architecture and art exhibitions;
• Visit Jiyu Gakuen School, Yamamura House & Imperial Hotel by Frank Lloyd Wright;
• Visit historic Temples and Shrines in Kyoto;
• Meet Japanese architects;
• Meet new Japanese friends;
• Enjoy the fabulous Japanese food and wonderful Japanese culture.
What are you waiting for? Book Now!
*(Cost excludes airfares, meals, airport transfers and some incidental train and bus costs. Price is in Australian Dollars. Price excludes airfares, airport transfers and meals. The prices show above are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice due to matters outside our control such as adverse currency fluctuations, unavailability of preferred accommodation, additional taxes, etc. Please enquire for further details, full terms and conditions and full inclusions and exclusions. )