Book now for our upcoming Japan Tour focusing on Architecture, Art, Design and Culture. Visit Japan during the beautiful Cherry Blossom season.
The 2014 Cherry Blossom Tour starts in Tokyo on 27 March.
If you are interested in Japanese Architecture, Art, Design and Japanese Culture, then join for what will be a truly memorable Japanese experience. Enjoy interesting architecture, great art, Japanese gardens, delicious food and an exotic culture.
If you have ever wanted to visit Japan, then now is the time to book.
The tour cost is $4,300AUD* and includes accommodation, ground transport, 7 day JR Rail Pass, venue entries, (*exclusions apply)
Tour dates are 27 March – 5 April 2014. You will need to arrive in Tokyo on 26 March.
Don’t miss out. BOOK NOW!
The tour will spend 6 nights in Tokyo and 4 nights in Kyoto.
• See some great contemporary architecture including works or Toyo Ito, SANAA, Tadao Ando;
• See some DOCOMOMO and Modern Architectural classics;
• Visit the National Museum of Western Art by Le Corbusier;
• Visit historic and traditional Japanese houses and buildings;
• See great architecture and art exhibitions;
• Visit Jiyu Gakuen School, Yamamura House & Imperial Hotel by Frank Lloyd Wright;
• Visit historic Temples and Shrines in Kyoto;
• Meet Japanese architects;
• Meet new Japanese friends;
• Enjoy the fabulous Japanese food and wonderful Japanese culture.
What are you waiting for? Book Now!
*(Cost excludes airfares, meals, airport transfers and some incidental train and bus costs. Final tour cost is subject to currency fluctuations.)